Pinterest

Instagram

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Welcome!

Hello all and welcome to my new blog!

I thought this would be a great way to introduce myself and Crafty Cryer before the launch of everything new and exciting.



Originating from England I have travelled, lived and volunteered in nearly 30 countries around the world whilst still maintaining a love for everything British. I currently reside in Chicago, a beautiful city with endless explorations, which has given me the time to turn my passion for crafting into something more than the occasional gift. Although this blog is primarily focussed on travel I hope to combine both interests right here.




Having backpacked as a single woman, road tripped for thousands of miles across the wilderness and lived in a variety of places including jungles, remote villages and cities, I would like to think this is a place that can inspire lots of different people to get out there and discover what the world has to offer.

Whether you prefer a beautiful beach, the top of a mountain or conquering a foreign country there will be something for everyone here.


 
When I'm not travelling or planning the next trip I am creating new travel themed items for my Etsy store, Crafty Cryer. Living with continuous wanderlust it's a great way for me to share my love of the world whilst being creative. I hand make everything myself in my little craft room focussing on home décor, gifts and wall art but I'm always being inspired by new ideas!






So check out the links on my page and look out for the new blog next week!

Keep travelling,

Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment